Holy Spirit Parish has adopted the Divine Renovation
philosophy and as a result has established the following three team management structure:
- Parish Leadership Team (PLT), a small leadership team to work with the Parish Priest to facilitate quick decision making about day to day issues
- Parish Pastoral Council (PPC), a council to determine vision and strategy
- Parish Finance Committee (PFC), a council to handle financial, governance and asset management issues.
The responsibilities of each team are explained more fully below:
- The PLT is responsible for helping the Parish Priest lead, manage day to day issues, decide priorities. The PLT is made up of Fr. Jose, Dominic North-Coombes, Mary Ryan, Jacinta Bibby and Silvio Volombello. The team aims to meet every 2 to 3 weeks. Please keep them in your prayers.
You can find out more about parish leadership teams with these links:
- The PPC is responsible for planning for the future, developing the parish vision and purpose statements, addressing the culture of the parish and the establishment of a strategy for a five year plan. Planning decisions are passed to the PLT for implementation.
You can find out more about the PPC at Parish-Pastoral-Council
- The PFC is responsible for assisting the Parish priest administer the Parish finances, maintain the properties, plan capital works and raise funds. The PFC is not directly involved in the day to day management of the parish finances.